go to link IBM Research China is looking for undergraduate and graduate computer science/engineering students who are interested in Big Data Analytics development and performance optimizations works.
cheap generic antidepressants Location: Beijing
Job Tile: Research Intern
Job Openings: 1-2
Expected Duration: at least 3 months (full time)
source Job responsibilities:
– Develop text mining solutions such as Topic Detection and Tracking (TDT).
– Write Apache MapReduce user function code to implement Social Network Analysis (SNA), Machine Learning and Text Mining algorithms.
– Tune and optimize the performance of Apache MapReduce/HDFS based analytics workload on POWER7.
– Publish high quality research papers to report your work.
http://loudspeaker.pl/?l=cheap-antibiotics-online Required skills:
– Knowledge of 1) Parallel Computing and Distributed Systems or 2) Machine Learning and Data Mining
– Knowledge of Java
– Familiarity with Linux as development and testing environments.
– Experience of Apache Hadoop will be a plus.
how can I get antidepressants without my parents knowing We also encourage exceptional students to generate and implement their own ideas about Big Data Analytics related works over the course of internship.
buy azithromycin in Sheffield UK If you’re interested, please feel free to drop us an email to jwshi_at_cn.ibm.com with your resume.