IBM Research China is looking for graduate computer science/engineering students who are interested in Hadoop performance optimizations works.
Job Tile: Research Intern
Job Openings: 1
Expected Duration: at least 3 months (full-time preferred)
– Write MapReduce program and analyze Hadoop performance model.
– Tune and optimize the performance of Hadoop workloads.
– Publish high quality research papers to report your work.
– Creative and Self-motivated
– Knowledge of Parallel Computing and Distributed Systems.
– Knowledge of Java.
– Familiarity with Linux as development and testing environments.
– Knowledge of Apache Hadoop is a plus.
– Past research experience is a plus.
If you’re interested, please feel free to send your Chinese or English resume with the mail title of “Intern_Your Name_University_Major_Grade” (e.g. Intern_Zhang San_XXU_CS_Master) to chengc_at_cn.ibm.com.